Wadi Degla Signs New Players
Wadi Degla have signed six new players to strengthen the first team squad for the coming Egyptian Premier League season (2010-2011)
Four players from Enppi have signed for Wadi Degla. Alaa Eissa, 27 years old, plays in midfield. Reda Gomaa, 29 years old, plays as a center back. Both players signed for a 3 years contract.
Ahmed Mostafa “Shamama” 23 years old, plays as a play maker and Hassan Mahmoud 22 years old, plays as a center back, both signed for a one year loan.
Also early this month Mahmoud Aziz a defensive midfielder from the Arab Contractors, and Mohamed Ibrahim a left back from Masreya Itesalat, both signed for a 3 years contract.
- Wadi Degla squad for El-Shourta Game
- Wadi Degla Arsenal 2002 plays with IG Sport
- Wadi Degla 95 preparing for Tersana friendly match
- Wadi Degla Starting Camp For El Shorta Game
- Wadi Degla Ready for El Shorta Game
- Othman: My Team is Ready to Win Cairo Championship
- Atef Khaled is the best goalkeeper at TV Referendum
- Youth players in the first team return to 95 trainings
- Three teams of Wadi Degla juniors win in the cup
- Youth 2001 : Wadi Degla 3 - 0 El Shams
|11||Itehad Al Shortah||20||27|
|13||Haras El Hedoud||20||26|
|Cercle Brugge||Lierse SK|